VIVALANG handles each of its translation projects in compliance with strict procedures. Our working practices are reflected in the process, presented below, which is designed to guarantee the highest quality of translations:
- The Project Manager selects the best translators, reviewers and tools for the job (CATs, QA, graphic software)
- A translator receives files with TM (Translation Memory), reference materials (glossary, style guide or previous translations made for the client) to ensure the ultimate consistency of all translated texts. Each translation is made by a specialist with the highest qualifications and experience in a given area.
- The Project Manager transfers the translation with TM, reference materials, glossary and previous translations and QA sheet to the reviewer (optional).
- The reviewer thoroughly checks the translation based on the materials received from the Project Manager, QA sheet and client’s guidelines and sends the project back to the Project Manager (optional)
- A DTP specialist handles the translation to make sure that the formatting matches the source text.
- A Quality Manager confirms the compliance of the translation with the client’s guidelines and VIVALANG QA Model quality management system.
Each stage of the translation process can be modified to meet the client’s individual needs. Our editors and CAT specialists, in cooperation with the Project Manager, make sure that the process is handled efficiently. Finally our DTP people make sure that the formatting (text arrangement, fonts, graphics) meets the client’s specifications.