You can now pay for our services online in a secure and fast way. To this end, the Dotpay system is available servicing the following payment channels:
PayPal payment cards
Inteligo Deutsche Bank
MultiTransfer Bank BPH
AllPay Transfer Kredyt Bank
ING Bank Śląski PKO BP (Inteligo account)
Pekao24 Lukas Bank
Bank Zachodni WBK Nordea
How does it work?
- Transfer to the Dotpay system.
- Click HERE to go to the secure DotPay.pl website
- Enter the seller’s ID: 52442
- Transaction amount: - write in the amount you were quoted for your translation e.g. 46 PLN
- Transaction description: - describe the transaction here - e.g. Payment for translation - John Smith
- Click "Next-->"
- Selection of payment channel and completion of remaining information.
- You are now on the next page of the Dotpay service.
- You should see in front of you:
- Recipient: Biuro Tłumaczeń VIVALANG G. D. Kucharczyk s.c.
- Select the payment channel, complete the form and click on "Make payment" – you will be transferred to the website of the bank or institution servicing your payment channel, where you can pay securely.
The company servicing the DotPay.pl system which VIVALANG uses is the seller or, in other words, the payment recipient:
KONCEPT BELGIA KRYSTYNA PONIŃSKA
UL BERNARDYŃSKA 46
44-100 GLIWICE POLSKA
You will be informed of the completion of the transaction by e-mail, at the address given on your form.
You can find more information about the DotPay.pl system HERE